Case Study 1
An international aircraft manufacturing company uses our PeopleKeys® tool for their Hiring and Teambuilding. It helps them to have a more systematic decision-making and more importantly, it identifies the strengths of each team members and areas of development.
Being one of the largest aircraft manufacturers in the world, they had new leaders who needed to have a quick and good understanding of the new team. Leaders find it challenging to have team members work together, as they come from very diversified backgrounds. Furthermore, they had teams who work together remotely from different countries.
The client had in mind that they needed a tool that profiles the working preference of each team member to help them understand themselves and other team members. Simultaneously, it should provide the team leader a better understanding of each team members’ strengths, areas of development and working styles.
Lifeskills Resources customised a programme specially for them, which includes a Certified Behavioural & People Development Consultant (CBPDC) Certification [now known as Certified Advanced & Behavioural Analyst (CABA)], Team Building workshops and DTV Profiling & Benchmarking.
Results & Benefits:
The client finds our PeopleKeys® tool useful for their hiring and team building. It helps them to have a more systematic decision-making and more importantly, it identifies the strengths of the each team and areas of development.
The solution was very well received by the team, both leaders and staff. Most of them find the profiling to be very accurate, as it helps them to understand one another’s style of working, communications and etc. This greatly helps to reduce potential conflicts.
In all, the team had a better understanding of each individual and bonded well with one another.
“The consultants at Lifeskills Resources have very solid experience and is able to seamlessly conduct the team building session. It encourages the team to be open-minded and receptive to the solution. The implementation was relatively easy and the process & facilitation was very well managed by the team at Lifeskills Resources.”
Case Study 2
An American company in the life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical industry uses our PeopleKeys® tool for their Hiring process.
What challenges/needs in your department/organisation influenced you to look for a solution?
As part of the company’s continuous improvement programme on Talent Management, we have identified that there is a need to refine our current selection process to include a Psychrometric Test. This is also in line with the talent acquisition process to help the team in looking at a different perspective of hiring.
What criteria did you have in mind for a solution?
The natural strengths and areas of interests will be validated through the organization’s normal interview and selection process. The Assessment Report does not make a hire or not hire recommendations. However, it serve as an additional tool and helps the hirer to make a better hiring decision. Some consideration are:
– The questionnaire format is standardized and must be validated, therefore everyone is treated equally and fairly. Candidates who have good “interview skills” are not unduly advantaged
– The tool provides a good framework for conducting effective & efficient interview & selection process. This will give the opportunity to understand and realize an employee’s skills & personality skills and cultural fits before they join an organization
– Ease of administration and understanding
How did you search for a solution to your problem?
– Past experiences, contacts, words of mouth recommendation
What did you find most attractive about our company and/or solution?
– People and the personal touch. Good support is given when help is needed to clarify further
– Expertise and knowledgeable on the topics/tools
– Ease of administration and understanding to use the DISC tool
What benefits have you experienced from working with us?
– Useful for hiring and team building
What specific results have you seen from implementing our solution?
All levels benefitted from the training as they can put to application not only at work but also at a personal level. People have better awareness on human behaviours and on how they are able to apply on the learnt topic.
Some feedback from the people are:
– The results are quite accurate. It helps them to understand more about themselves and also others on what are their characteristics and styles
– The training has provided the team to have a better self-awareness; overall this is good training to understand themselves as well as their colleagues
What business processes does our solution enhance? Does it save you time or money?
– Talent Management on Hiring
– Talent Development and Retention
– Money & time – presumably yes as it supposed to helps in the suitability aspect